OUR PEOPLE

Building a brand starts with understanding the people behind it, and our relationships with our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Take a moment to learn a little more about our team and connect with them.

James J. Elliott, MS
Chief Thought Provoker

Skydiver, music freek, tattoo addict, International Swiss style practitioner and front-end designer. Making at the fulcrum of minimalism and intellectual purity to answer design problems with practical solutions. I prefer clear logic to decoration.

Samantha Meyers
Wizard of Light Bulb Moments

Information Technology, advisor, painter, coffee addict, active reader, a wife and a proud mom of my beautiful dog. I study Graphic Design so that one day I can help cure the world of visual atrocities.

Vanessa Campbell, CPA
Debits & Credits Dealer

Award-winning troublemaker. Thinker. Bean counter extraordinaire. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, taxes, payroll and computers. The other 1% i’m usually asleep

Robert Mateo
Business Strategist

Snowboarder, shiba-inu lover, father of two, vintage furniture lover and US Army Veterian. Producing at the crossroads of beauty and function to give life to your brand. I sometimes introduce myself to random people, just for a reaction. 

Usman Barr
Ethical Hacker

Hiking addict (well hacking too), dreamer, audiophile, Bauhaus fan and AIGA member. Operating at the fulcrum of art and purpose to save the world from bad design. 

Merri-Frances Dmitzak
Queen of Social Media

Animal lover well, addict, dreamer, audiophile and twirler. Operating at the fulcrum of art and purpose to save the world from bad social media mistakes. 

Osbaldo Mendoza
Success Engineer 

Formerly King of the Forest, now your Success Engineer and Business LIFE Coach.  Helping you and your organization discover what's inside... ok, enough with that.  US Army Vet, father of three, love the ink and I am always telling James to, pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together. 

BEHIND THE SCENES